Wednesday 13 August 2014

Project 3 - Introduction

Hiya! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing project 2 completed :-) 
Although I am training myself from the onset to finish a project before starting another - as I would have a tendency to have hundreds of UnFinished Objects or UFOs around the house - it doesn't mean that I haven't had any thoughts about the next one, and purchased the yarn so I could start it right away! 

Do you remember me saying that I wanted to knit the Sirdar Soukie DK 7087 a few weeks back but that the yarn was so difficult to work with? Well on the pattern it says what other yarns are suitable for the pattern, inluding Wash'n' Wear Sirdar yarn
I chose a nice darkish grey to start my 'winter season' clothes. Autumn and Winter will be here soon :-( so what better time to start preparing than near the end of summer. 
And between, I think the colour and texture of yarn are gorgeous! 

Knitting is not my forte, with sewing and especially crochet my two favourite crafts. But with the variety of amazing patterns available for knitting, it would be a shame not to develop this skill further. I learned when I was a child, thanks to my mam and haven't knit a lot since (the odd scarf). However, my stitches were always quite even, and my tension right when I looked on the yarn label. 

So I will be giving this a go and it will hopefully will be a success. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment