Sunday 3 August 2014

Project 2 - Crochet cardigan

Hello :-)

So quite a long silence for a few days as I went on holiday. I bought some yarn as I was going to start a knitting project (Sirdar Soukie 7087) which caught my eye a few weeks back. 

Although the yarn is beautiful, it is however very challenging to work with as it has three strands with sequence and I am not a very confident knitter. Because I have already worked with multiple yarns in crochet - I may show you the bag I designed last year in a further post - I thought I would use a crochet pattern for a cardigan instead that I completed last year for my boyfriend's mam.
I thought that I could upload a free version here, even if the website is under construction. Please ignore the markings as they were just there so I could keep track of where I was.

The pattern is quite straightforward from what I can remember. 
So I will update you with my progress in a few days, right now I've nearly finished the front left.

Until then, happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment